Airbnb CAPTCHA Not Working?
If you're attempting to complete the Airbnb CAPTCHA using Bnbtally but are running into issues, there's a few things you can try to resolve...
- First, confirm the Airbnb credentials you're using to connect Bnbtally are correct. You'd be surprised how many incorrect login attempts we come across.
- If you are currently logged into Airbnb's website in another session, try logging out before connecting the account with Bnbtally. We have seen an issue before where attempting to solve the CAPTCHA for one account while logged into Airbnb on another account can cause issues. Try logging out of Airbnb and then attempt to connect the account in Bnbtally.
- Complete the CAPTCHA in a private or incognito window. After completing a CAPTCHA via an incognito mode window, you should then close that incognito window - and any other incognito windows/tabs that are open - then open a fresh Incognito window before attempting to solve the next CAPTCHA. This is due to some browsers handling of private/incognito sessions. Closing all incognito windows after each CAPTCHA has been completed then re-opening may do the trick.
- Still not working? Clear the cache and history of your web browser and try again or use a separate browser (Safari, Firefox, Edge) with a cleared cache and solve the CAPTCHA in that browser.
Email/Phone Code for Airbnb 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) Not Working?
Sometimes Airbnb requires the user to enter a code that they've texted to your phone or sent to your email in order to complete the connection in Bnbtally. Airbnb wants to double check that the account being connected is indeed owned by the user, however, sometimes the text/email doesn't get sent to the user's phone. If this is the case for you, try this...
- Confirm you indeed have access to the phone or email they're sending the message to. For example, make sure the last four digits they're texting to is indeed the phone you have within your vicinity.
- Try selecting the option to receive a phone call or email, since sometimes certain phone providers don't allow texts messages received for these purposes.
- Check your email spam folder if receiving an email.
- If you are currently logged into Airbnb's website in another session, try logging out before connecting the account with Bnbtally.
- Open Bnbtally and try the login process in a private or incognito window. After completing via an incognito mode window, you should then close that incognito window.
- Still not working? Clear the cache and history of your web browser and try again or use a separate browser (Safari, Firefox, Edge) with a cleared cache
Finally, the Airbnb Authentication Service May Be Down
If the above doesn't resolve your authentication issue, there might be a temporary issue with the Airbnb authentication service. You may need to try connecting again after a couple hours.